Thursday, August 19, 2010

Welcome back. Again.

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen to skellyscribblez. again.

After having half a week with family in southern New Jersey [yes, the Jersey Shore, but sorry, wrong shore. Snooki comes from the North], i've finally had people tell me there's a point to posting these drawings and keeping up with it.

I've been ranted at by 3 people in person all saying something along the lines of "where'd all the drawings go?!" [insert an offended, half-jersey accent] and you know there are people actualy paying attention besides the weary artist.

so here we are. again.
back at my task, my goal of skellyscribblez. and i want to do everyday, but what if i don't? then i don't. and hopefully get enough of a fanbase that i get what i've heard lately.
a whole bunch of jersey accents telling me to get up off my tush.

so if you like what you see, please bug me. i'll actually post more.
so here we go.
postingwill resume latest by next week, friday. just when school starts up.
should be interesting.
and if anyone has ideas for art projects or art collaborations they want to work on, please drop me a line, cell phone, here at the blog, on facebook, i want to work with people.

check back soon, and often scribblerz.
til next week, i'll be revving up, and doing drawings.
see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment