Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 003--good news drawing

I did this scribble this morning for the "Ward's Corner Good News Gazette" my father publishes in the Norfolk area of Virginia. He's kind enough to include my illustrations so that the 40 businesses it's passed out to and the readers can see them. I hope they enjoy "September".

[For everyone else, I'd like to ask, what does September make you think of? What does it make you feel? For the past 14 years it has meant back to school for me. Excitement and joy to see new people and old, to learn new things and refresh what was forgotten, and best yet, the beginning of fall and things like the leaves changing and soccer, as well as crisp air and the pleasant busyness that school work brings.

So what september memories do you think back to around this time of year?]

C. Skelly

1 comment:

  1. September always makes me think of the triumphant return of pumpkin pie and looking forward to egg nog! :-D

    ReplyDelete