Friday, August 27, 2010

Skellyscribbles Day 001


This is the first page of my moleskin journal that I broke down and bought around May a few months ago. I never wanted to buy one: I didn't understand what was so great about them, or why they were freakin' twenty dollars. But after a summer with my moleskin, the heavy paper and calming cream color have assuaged me of my moleskin phobia and have converted me to join my fellow art students.
I've become a moleskin snob.
It's sad.
I now use 3 of their journals consistently, on for writing, one as a sketchbook, and a thin one with much lighter paper for to-do lists and the like.

But anyways. This moleskin was about just doing art instead of sitting around thinking about doing it, worrying what to draw how good it's going to be, etc. So the moleskin has broken me into new areas, for which I am grateful.

New scribble up soon.
Keep a look out.

C.Skelly

No comments:

Post a Comment